Location: Hybrid remote from Orlando office, or fully remote from other locations
SDR’s are the first contact in the sales cycle, and therefore make up an incremental part of our success. We value people that are driven by their own targets, and act as a team player in a fast-paced and creative environment.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) approach potential customers via outreach tools, email, LinkedIn and cold calling. SDRs are responsible for creating and qualifying leads for eloomi’s PS/AE. The SDR is responsible for his/her own activities and performance that will bring him/ her to reach and even exceed his/her target by the end of the month. The SDR works closely with the sales and marketing teams. SDR’s are compensated with a competitive base salary and commission.
- Proactively prospect and contact potential customers based on eloomi’s ICP guidelines) via Ampelmarket, outbound calls, emails, LinkedIn and follow up calls.
- Effectively drive outreach by hitting and exceeding expectations in terms of activity
- Qualify leads effectively to create a pipeline of prospects with high closing potential (10+%).
- Push beyond gatekeepers to reach the right stakeholders in order to convey our value proposition and generate sales opportunities.
- Effectively deliver the eloomi value proposition, articulating how our products can change people outcomes.
- Understand intent signals and share your learnings about key markets and ICPs with the business.
- Share successes, challenges, and current market trends to foster knowledge-sharing in the team.
- Actively participate in cold- calling power hours and Canvas days
- Activley participate in sales training and coaching sessions
- The main success criteria is to achieve the personal target month-over-month and deliver high activity as per your KPIs.
- 1+ years experience as an SDR/sales-role within Saas
- Strong communication skills, both in speaking and writing
- Strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales
- Experience in using a CRM system (HubSpot is a plus)
- Experience in using sales tools (Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, calling and emailing tools)
- Cofident on the phone, bility to engage and qualify leads over the phone
- Ability to overcome objections
- Competitive - you want to be rewarded for your level of effort
- Intelligent - fast learner, great listener and a communicator that captivates people
- Analytical thinking and growth mindset with the drive to continuously improve and develop yourself
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude, ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English-speaker, additional languages of advantage
We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark and the USA, with remote teams in UK and Germany. With only 8 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Josh Carson on firstname.lastname@example.org.Or drop us your CV and a video on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com