We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, England and the USA and customers in even more countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company.
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Onboarding Expert, who is a master of onboarding our great customers in the US. It will be your main responsibility to help our valuable customers adapt eloomi to their learning and development processes by using your knowledge of the product, best L&D practices, and our operational procedures.
Sounds cool, right? Up for this chance to drive people development and to make a difference for eloomi’s great customers? Then read on!
The top 3 must-have key success drivers
- Ability and experience in software to become an expert in the eloomi product
- Interest and motivation to learn about our customer L&D use cases
- Drive and mindset to take ownership of your tasks and find scalable solutions
The top 3 must-have key business drivers
- Onboard, launch and support new and existing customers within agreed timeframes through hosting webinars, support chat, and online meetings
- Realize our customers’ business needs to increase adoption, loyalty, and expansion
- Proactively collect and follow up on engagement and health data
Who are you?
You have a natural customer focused mindset and you are a true problem solver. You are empathetic, caring and a dedicated professional, that goes the extra mile to help customers grow their businesses and make them more efficient. You have a passion for HR-trends, processes, pains/challenges and how mid-market organization's drive people development, and you can leverage the momentum of this interest and knowledge to constantly develop yourself in the role.
What is the job about?
- Delivering best-in-class customer service to eloomi’s customers and partners using a client-centric approach to ensure launch, adoption and engagement
- Being eloomi’s product and L&D process expert
- Collaborating daily with your colleagues and manager to further develop internal competences and processes in the team.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Sales, Product, and Marketing
- Planning, executing and following up on customer meetings and training sessions
- Following our customer journey and onboarding operations to secure consistency in our services
- Supporting the business by providing key data points
- Helping build social proof through getting reviews and facilitating user story creation
Skills and Qualifications in the job
- It is a must, that you have excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Experience in running software onboarding- and adoption projects for customers
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure customer expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and -changing environment
- Excellent time management skills
Welcome to eloomi
eloomi is a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you!) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, our fantastic colleagues in People & Work Experiences constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at."
We currently have offices in Copenhagen DK, Orlando US, London UK, Düsseldorf DE.
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Ioanna Pechlivanidou on email@example.com or on mobile +45 31 47 87 16.
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Check it out at: https://eloomi.com/about/ or https://eloomi.com/csr/