Experienced Product Manager to join our eloomi Product journey
We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, England and the USA and customers in even more countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company.
In eloomi we have a strong focus on maximizing the business value by creating the best possible product. Our Product Managers are obsessed about creating value for customers and users, which later are helping the company to maximize the return on investment. This is exactly the kind of Product Manager, we are looking for. You are passionate about driving high impact and walking the extra mile.
Where are we on our Product journey?
eloomi currently helps over 1000 companies (fx Domino’s, Hertz, Icelandair, Jabra, Le Creuset etc.) and their employees with employee training and personal development. For the past 6 years, we have strived to be the leaders in these areas - especially when it comes to being innovative and developing our existing and future products.
Right now, we are investing even more in our product team, and it is a really exciting time for all of us. Among other things, we are working on launching a completely new generation of our platform, a native app, AI automation and much more.
Technology driven is an art!
You love technology! As a Product Manager, it is important for you to understand the technology stack and the level of effort that is involved in building good product. You master how to effectively work with engineering teams, and make the right crucial decisions, as you as Product Manager spend a lot of time together with development teams unfolding the scope and working on the product.
User Experience is key!
The Product Manager is the voice of the user in eloomi and you must be passionate about everything regarding user experience. It is important, that you as Product Manager are constantly testing the product, talking to users, and bringing that feedback to the engineering teams in our business.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience in order to identify and fill product gaps
- Create buy-in for the product vision with key stakeholders
- Take part in developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize developments based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver results with quick time-to-market
- Drive product launches, including working with marketing team, tech, and other members of the product management team
- Evaluate promotional plans, ensuring they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding about the eloomi solution
- Represent the company by talking with customers, and solicit feedback on products and services
Important values as Product Manager
Product Managers are responsible for communicating and taking decisions through our values:
- Bringing value to our customers; seeing that other people enjoy the work that we do and get value out of our product
- Being surrounded by proactive, motivated, smart people; being able to get new ideas and learn something from each other
- We appreciate people that take ownership, and are eager to help each other out, as that drives us forward
- Being proud of the product; seeing that the product works fast, is reliable, and the code is clean. We like to be passionate about the product, on all layers of the stack, whether we are discussing designs, databases, infrastructure, or implementation details
- Continuous improvement; improve the way we work by always keeping a mind open for suggestions about how we can optimize our product, workflow, code, or infrastructure
- Opportunities always lurk around the corner, so we welcome change as it comes
- Working in a predictable environment; we value an environment where everyone is aligned, and works in the same direction
- It is important for us to have safety in the work that we do, knowing that we can trust our deadlines and the value we bring to our customers
If you can say a loud YES to above, then it might just be YOU, who are our next Product Manager Rockstar in eloomi! We need you now, so feel free to apply right away.
Welcome to eloomi
eloomi is a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you!) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, our fantastic colleagues in People & Work Experiences constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at."
We currently have offices in Copenhagen DK, Orlando US, London UK, Düsseldorf DE.
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Josh Carson firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile +45 89 87 67 65 for a chat or an online cup of coffee. Or drop us your CV and a video on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Check it out at: https://eloomi.com/about/ or https://eloomi.com/csr/