We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, England and the USA and customers in even more countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company.
Our team is growing and looking for someone who ideally comes from the HR / L&D world or is familiar with HR / L&D as a practice. This HR Marketing Content Writer would be able to focus on HR topics and can write in a fresh, modern, and simple way that connects to our customers in their context and lingo.
What will you be doing?
Your colleagues say that you are:
- Writing content pieces based on HR and L&D needs, challenges and trends
- Writing and editing content across a variety of marketing channels, including blog posts, email-automations, eBooks and more
- Bringing ideas and offering feedback on all our different forms of content
- Being the in-house expert about the challenges our customers and potential customers are facing
- Someone with at least a few years of content writing experience on a marketing team
- Have an understanding of US State and federal laws in relation to e.g. mandatory training and basics HR compliance
- Can turn today's hot L&D topics and the basics abound HR & L&D tech
- Know how to take an L&D / HRD problem statement into a compelling proposition that will STOP and GRAB the attention new potential customers
- Write and produce in both informal, educational, inspirational, and commercial terms, to open and create opportunism across the Top, Mid and Bottom of the funnel
- An excellent grasp of the US English language with the highest standards of spelling and grammar
- You enjoy working with others to get your copy up to the highest standard
- You love words, language and what you can achieve with it - and we ask you to please include a link to your portfolio or send us samples of your work.
- Are a great storyteller and have a unique way with words
- Are an awesome addition to any team, bringing positivity and out of the box thinking
- Have an energetic attitude and aren’t afraid to think on your feet
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to give & receive constructive feedback
- Available to work from our Orlando office or open for remote work
Welcome to eloomi
eloomi is a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you!) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, our fantastic colleagues in People & Work Experiences constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at."
We currently have offices in Copenhagen DK, Orlando US, London UK, Düsseldorf DE.
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Ioanna Pechlivanidou on email@example.com or on mobile +45 31 47 87 16.
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Check it out at: https://eloomi.com/about/ or https://eloomi.com/csr/