We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, England and the USA and customers in even more countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company!
The Helpdesk provides an important role for our business, as it serves as the point of contact for all issues related to the customer. In this critical role, help desk is responsible for effectively managing customer expectations, setting the organizational standards for customer engagement, serving as a communication channel between customers and the organization, and, as much as possible, providing a first-contact resolution for customers.
In addition to these essential tasks, the service desk is responsible for identifying and pursuing service improvement initiatives; managing complaints, suggestions, and compliments; and, perhaps most importantly, often service as the face, or voice, of the organization to customers.
Who are you?
You have a natural customer focused mindset and you are a true problem solver. You are empathetic, caring and a dedicated professional, that goes the extra mile to help our customers in growing their businesses through their eloomi solution by providing them with timely and truly resolution-focused human support. You have a passion for how people and software interact to solve real-life challenges and you leverage the momentum of this interest in combination with your passion for providing the appropriate customer experience to constantly develop yourself in the role.
What is the job about?
- Manage the help desk with all incoming and outgoing queries. Helpdesk owns the process from receiving the first request to communication resolution to customers
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis, keeping in mind our SLA’s
- Achieve and maintain high customer support standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints through phone, chat, emails and our ticketing system
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams like product and development
- Helping document and streamline processes including the self service Knowledge Base
Skills and Qualifications in the job
- Proven track record as a Support person
- Hands on experience with help desk ticketing system like Jira
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Experience regarding API, data integrations, Single Sign On and SaaS products would be a huge plus
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- It is a must, that you have excellent written and spoken English language skills
Welcome to eloomi
eloomi is a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you!) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, our fantastic colleagues in People & Work Experience constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at."
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Ioanna Pechlivanidou on firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile +45 31 47 87 16.
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Check it out at: https://eloomi.com/about/ or https://eloomi.com/csr/