Location: Orlando office/fully remote from all US locations
Are you a software sales expert and a great people influencer? Do you love to win and have a documented track record of closing SaaS sales? And do you want to sell a product that really makes a difference for employees?
As an Account Executive at eloomi, you will be responsible for owning, managing, and driving the full sales process from first contact all the way to closing a deal and introducing to a customer success manager. The position requires strong prospecting, effective communication, presentation and sales closing skills.
eloomi customers are SMB companies and you are supported by an inbound and outbound lead engine, but your main goal is to hit and exceed sales quota so you will want to pick up the phone and prospect to secure your pipeline. Nearly every company from 50+ employees could be an eloomi customer, so the potential is virtually limitless.
We are flexible on location within the US, and as Account Executive you will report to the VP Sales for US. We have an office in Orlando but are also open to fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Manage full sales cycle and generate new business for the US market
- Take a consultative approach, build rapport and help prospects uncover their pain points, demonstrating how our products can meet their needs and solve their challenges
- Inspire potential customers by understanding use cases, demonstrating the eloomi solution and closing deals
- Sell software in a market that grows 20% annually (we grow a min of 50%)
- Gain access to ongoing leads in addition to your own high activity level
- Qualify potential customers and build a full pipeline
- Forecasting and pipeline management in Hubspot CRM
- Take part in an already established success in the US with hunger for more
- 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B SaaS sales position, ideally in the e-Learning/HR tech space.
- 5 years’ hands-on experience working in a sales role
- A strong proven track-record of top performance
- Lead qualification experience and confidence with cold calling
- Understanding the importance of building a full pipeline and excited to start qualifying potential customers to fill a pipeline with enough revenue to yield your desired commission
- Education? A bachelors is great, but we will certainly consider experience and a great attitude
- A high-performance attitude, true competitive hunter mentality and admirable work ethic
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills – including active listening, great conversational skills and an ability to understand and solve problems
- Exhibit maturity and emotional intelligence, as well as ability to take a complex issue and break it down for your customers
- Native English language skills
At eloomi you will enjoy:
- Being part of a strong high-performance sales team
- A fantastic onboarding and all the product training you need to be ready to go to market quickly
- Access to ongoing training as well as ongoing sales excellence and sales coaching
- Colleagues who are incredibly smart, talented and motivated individuals
- Our products which are very rewarding to use, making your job exciting and fun to demonstrate
- Competitive compensation and attractive commission model
- A diverse and positive work culture, great vibrant office, company events, subsidised lunch, snacks, sodas and other office perks
- Great flexibility
- Access to full paid health insurance, access to 401K, extra holidays, gatherings in Denmark and the eloomi live & work from anywhere concept
Welcome to eloomi
We are a fast-growing international software company with headquarters in Denmark and an office hub in Orlando, USA. We have customers in +30 countries. With only 8 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact please contact Josh Carson at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Or drop us your application on careers.eloomi.com and you will hear from us soon!
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com