SALES · COPENHAGEN · HYBRID
5 open sales positions for Denmark
As Account Executive, you are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you are a great people influencer and you love to win. And not least, you love to inspire and give your customers new knowledge about a product that really makes a difference.
In eloomi we take the sales role to a new level. We love sales and we love sales people who can attract new customers by creating inspiration and be successful. Sales are in our bones. Therefore, we have had constant growth since we established eloomi in 2015, and continue to do so.
Being an Account Executive at eloomi is a journey we take together. You have to be successful, otherwise it's just as much. That is why we focus on giving you a fantastic onboarding and all the product training you need to be ready to go to market quickly. We also support you with your personal development, training and ongoing sales excellence and sales coaching afterwards. Really just everything you need to be successful.
In Denmark, we have a significant market share already with many cool logos and even more opportunities and continue to have a huge customer interest. That’s why we are strengthening our Danish sales department with a focus on selling eloomi to even more Danish customers.
- Sell a product that creates strong value for customers and then say “wow”
- Sell software in a market that grows 20% annually (we grow a min of 50%)
- Sell with the least possible administration and highest internal support
- Gain access to ongoing leads in addition to your own efforts
- Be trained and challenged for success with your own development plan
- Take part in an already established success in the Nordics with hunger for more
Account Executives who follow eloomi's recommendations and training have in 2022 year to date achieved between 98% and 157% of their sales targets and On Target Earning expectations. At eloomi, all sales people are equally important and can achieve the same earnings regardless of experience and age. We focus on results. The sales target is therefore something you decide for yourself, just like your salary depending on your results, efforts and skills delivered.
A bit more substance about what you will do
The eloomi platform covers the life of an employee from pre-boarding, on-going training and performance management. The role in its absolute essence is to inspire potential customers by understanding use cases, demonstrating the solution and completing the sales process.
You take a consultative approach and build rapport, helping prospects identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products will meet their criteria and help them solve their problems.
eloomi customers are small to mid-sized companies and and you are supported by an inbound and outbound lead engine, but your main goal is to hit and exceed sales target so you might want to pick up the phone and prospect to secure your pipeline. At eloomi we do everything online, so all your customer contact will be virtual, saving up extra time for you to do your job.
Our award-winning software helps customers with (among other use cases)
- Pre-boarding and Onboarding new hires much faster
- Ensure easy and simple compliance training with the necessary reports
- Training and Development (We have 80,000+ great e-learning content modules and tools for customers to create their own as well)
- Performance Management and Appraisals in the easiest, best looking user interface on the market
At eloomi you will enjoy
- Being part of a strong high-performance sales culture, independently driven with a team mentality
- Colleagues who are incredibly smart, talented and motivated individuals
- Our products which are very rewarding to use, making your job exciting and fun to demonstrate
- Competitive compensation and attractive commission model
If you want to join the eloomi team, your qualifications must be
- Successful B2B software sales experience, at least 2-3 years. Interested in software and likes to make live product demos in the sales process
- Have an inspiring personality and have your sales skills on a par. You understand the importance of sales processes and are excited to start qualifying potential customers to fill a pipeline with enough revenue to yield your desired commission
- Experience and confidence with cold calling if needed, and a proven record of reaching your targets
- You are skilled, motivated and can inspire others
Some areas that can fuel our enthusiasm for you even more
- A bachelors is great, but we will certainly consider experience and a great attitude even more
- A true competitive and hunter mentality, admirable work ethic, ability to understand and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening and great conversational skills
- Confident cold calling and a strong desire to reach targets
- Exhibit maturity and emotional intelligence, as well as ability to take a complex issue and break it down for your customers
- Or, you are just a born sales person that have all of the above in the bones
- Start date: If you are ready, we are ready anytime
- CityHub will be Copenhagen, where your work-life-flexibility is to be onsite one week a month
- Languages needed are native Danish and professional English
- You will report directly to the Sales Manager for Nordics & Benelux
- Your On Target Earning is on a fixed salary with an uncapped commission model
We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, England and the USA and customers in even more countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Ioanna Pechlivanidou on email@example.com or on mobile +45 31 47 87 16 for a chat or an online cup of coffee. Or drop us your CV and a video on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com