We continue to grow the business month over month, which we have done since the establishment in 2015. Nordics and Benelux are our largest territory with almost 50% of our business and we still have great ambitions here. This territory team is at the top of performance, and we are now strengthening even more, and are looking for a skilled Sales Manager to lead the team going forward.
Are you competitive by nature and looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? Then you may be ready to lead the eloomi sales team in the Nordics and Benelux.
At Sales in eloomi we work to change people outcomes with our award-winning SaaS software, and we are driven by winning. Every month we keep hitting goals and and add on additional growth.
As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for driving the revenue and efforts in our main focus areas in Nordics (Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Finland) and Benelux. This incorporates sales management, commercial and market understanding, including an ability to lead and motivate your local team. You will expand the team further in the coming months. The team consists of both Account Executives and SDRs. You will be reporting directly to our VP of Sales, based in Copenhagen HQ, as well take part in the Sales Management group.
At eloomi you’ll be part of a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will support you in onboarding and quick ramp up to success. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your further career.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you are a great people influencer, and you love to win. You are motivated by being a key player in driving towards market leadership in the region, based on a solid, existing footprint, that just needs you to accelerate growth. At eloomi we do everything online, so all customer contact will be virtual.
You should be ready to start your job in our HQ in Copenhagen.
Essential job functions:
· Keep building and maintain a solid pipeline for the region to hit monthly and quarterly targets
· Sales planning and forecast management and reporting
· Focus on mid-sized corporates and grow our SaaS business in assigned territory
· Day to day training and coaching of direct reports (Account Executives and Sales Development Reps)
· Performance management by tracking and monitoring of team KPIs
· Manage complex sales cycles and tailor deals with VP to get must win deals
· Work cooperatively with management, product development, marketing, support, to share information and act as an effective liaison for customers in the territory
· Develop and maintain a profitable customer pipeline through the consistent application of quality outbound phone calls and online solution presentation (demos) in your team
· Work with our sales methodology and the eloomi way of selling as key to success for your team
· 5+ years B2B sales experience
· 3+ years B2B sales management/leadership experience
· A proven track record in selling B2B software, preferably within SaaS applications and in same territory
· Experience in managing a hybrid/remote workforce with high performance focus
· Ability to work in a matrix organization
· Solid experience working with, and preferably managing outreach efforts or teams (Sales Development Reps)
· Knowledge and experiences of working with HR and L&D is a plus - but not a must and well network and experiences in the following industries is considered a plus: IT & Services, Consultancy, Manufacturing, Healthcare or Financials Services
· Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence several levels of an organization. Experience in engaging with decision-makers
· Love to lead from the frontline and have an operational approach to support as well close own wins
· Superior communication skills, you are a persuader/influencer profile
· Experience with business technologies
· Strongly driven by sales metrics, numbers, and KPI’s
· Fluent English, spoken and in writing
· Strong project management skills, high detail orientation and exceptional organizational skills
· Reputation for integrity and dedicated work ethic. Independent and self-disciplined
· Hunter mentality, utilizing strategic and innovative ways of prospecting
· Dealing with RFP’s, contracts and other parts of the sales process, knowing whom to involve and at what stages.
What you can expect
eloomi has a professional and informal work environment with friendly people and a strong culture, and you will feel welcome in our eloomi family.
We believe in that people should be developed based on their strengths, and that passion and engagement is what drives your performance. We also believe it is important to have fun while working, and we get energy from working at eloomi. Together we are strong, and we bring amazing things to life by being innovative together with other smart people and rock stars.
We know that having flexibility, trust and a playground of empowerment, makes us create excellent solutions and perform at the highest level at eloomi. And we support being completely transparent, and you get strong insights to the company at all levels.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Ioanna Pechlivanidou on email@example.com or on mobile +45 31 47 87 16 for a chat or an online cup of coffee. Or drop us your CV and a video on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com