We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, England and the USA and customers in even more countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company!
And right now, we're looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help us scale UP.
This role will provide two critical elements to Marketing and Operations:
- Marketing automation hygiene (keeping on top of our systems and creating confidence in our data)
- Supporting B2B efforts (building and maintaining workflows and lists, enabling the teams to communicate with our database accurately, whilst remaining compliant)
The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with key stakeholders across the commercial organization to help drive an effective marketing organization. This is an engaging and hands-on role, so will suit an individual who is able to prioritize, plan and execute on operational activities.
In your role, you will:
- Identify areas of operational optimization e.g. tools, processes, data capture across the acquisition funnel.
- Improve processes and measure progress against goals and strategies from lead generation to handling to new customer
- Partnership/ stakeholder management - liaise with the marketing teams and become the ‘go-to’ person within Marketing Operations for day-to-day tasks like working directly with our external agencies for demand generation.
- Campaign management - collaborate with marketing stakeholders to review, support, and sign off on automation processes and campaigns
- Setup Marketing attribution models, reporting on and building marketing dashboards
- Ability to make complex data available in an easy-to-read format that enables the leadership team to make fast decisions
- Maintaining and providing clean data input for business insights reporting
Key to success in this role will be an ability to manage multiple agendas from the senior leadership team, while using influencing skills to deliver the required outcomes of Marketing.
We are looking for people with:
- Experience in B2B operations & demand generation (SaaS background desirable)
- Experience working within a HubSpot environment
- Knowledge of systems and workflows (HubSpot, Active Campaign, Google AdWords, Google Analytics)
- Strong understanding of marketing metrics including analytics, and attribution reporting
- Understanding of global data privacy policies
- Experience in developing and optimizing lead management and campaign management processes to support marketing lead teams
- Understanding of lead scoring, ROI, lead volume trends and forecasting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- An organized team player who can prioritize tasks and deadlines with a hands-on, “can do” attitude.
What you can expect
eloomi has a professional and informal work environment with friendly people and a strong culture, and you will feel welcome in our eloomi family.
We believe in that people should be developed based on their strengths, and that passion and engagement is what drives your performance. We also believe it is important to have fun while working, and we get energy from working at eloomi. Together we are strong, and we bring amazing things to life by being innovative together with other smart people and rock stars.
We know that having flexibility, trust and a playground of empowerment, makes us create excellent solutions and perform at the highest level at eloomi. And we support being completely transparent, and you get strong insights to the company at all levels.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Josh Carson email@example.com or on mobile +45 89 87 67 65 for a chat or an online cup of coffee. Or drop us your CV and a video on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com