At eloomi we are driven by winning and we work to change people outcomes with our award-winning SaaS software. We work on Empowering People in new ways with a smart and flexible SaaS solution to deliver learning & people development.
Your role as Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be to approach potential customers predominantly via email, to create and qualify leads to create meetings for our Account Executives. We have a very strong gameplan and segmentation of prospects for you to attack, become the frontrunner and key to our growth. Our SDR’s are compensated with a competitive base salary and commission.
SDR’s are the first contact in the sales cycle, and therefore make up an incremental part of our success. We value people that are driven by their own targets, but also act as a team player in a creative environment with lots of guidance to reach your targets.
- Prospect and contact potential customers based on eloomi’s ICP prescriptions via multichannel outreach tool, outbound calls, emails, LinkedIn and follow up calls
- Effectively drive outreach by hitting and exceeding expectations in terms of activity
- Effectively deliver the eloomi value proposition, articulating how our products can change people outcomes
- Push beyond gatekeepers to reach the right stakeholders in order to convey our value proposition and generate sales opportunities
- Understand intent signals and share your learnings about key markets and ICPs with the business
- Follow the established eloomi sales qualification process to manage a high-activity pipeline of prospects
- Background in social media, or another role where your written communication skills made a difference
- Strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in sales oriented role
- CRM usage experience a plus, we use Hubspot
- Ability to engage and qualify leads over the phone
- Competitive - you want to be rewarded for your level of effort
- Fast learner, with great listening and communication skills
- An analytical mindset with the drive to continuously improve and develop yourself
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude, ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, England and the USA and customers in even more countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Josh Carson on email@example.com. Or drop us your CV and a video on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com