We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager who is a master of driving the success of our great customers in Europe. You will be your customers’ strategic partner. You will help them adopt eloomi to their learning and development (L&D) processes by using your expert knowledge of the product and providing best case practices.
Sounds cool, right? Up for this chance to drive people development and to make a difference for eloomi’s great customers? Then read on!
What you will be doing:
- Manage onboarding of new customers and provide strategic guidance during implementation
- Proactively manage your own customer portfolio throughout the entire customer journey
- Become an expert and educate customers on our product to ensure they are leveraging product features effectively and finding value in our services
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Marketing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to our Product and Development teams.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction that promotes customer advocacy
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Become a thought leader and drive strategic conversations for account expansion
- It is a must that you have excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience in running software onboarding- and adoption projects for customers
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure customer expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent time management skills
You have a natural customer focused mindset and you are a true problem solver. You are empathetic, caring and a dedicated professional, that goes the extra mile to help customers grow their businesses and make them more efficient. You have a passion for HR-trends, processes, pains/challenges and how mid-market organization's drive people development, and you can leverage the momentum of this interest and knowledge to constantly develop yourself in the role.
What is the job about?
- Delivering best-in-class customer service to eloomi’s customers and partners using a client-centric approach to ensure launch, adoption and engagement
- Being eloomi’s product and L&D process expert
- Collaborating daily with your colleagues and manager to further develop internal competences and processes in the team.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Sales, Product, and Marketing
- Planning, executing and following up on customer meetings and training sessions
- Following our customer journey and onboarding operations to secure consistency in our services
- Supporting the business by providing key data points
- Helping build social proof through getting reviews and facilitating user story creation
Welcome to eloomi
We are a fast-growing international software company with headquarters in Denmark and office hubs in Germany, Norway, UK, and the USA. We have customers in +30 countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development and US based customers really like eloomi. Yes, we know, we are a cool company.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Ioanna Pechlivanidou on email@example.com or on mobile +45 31 47 87 16 for a chat or an online cup of coffee. Or drop us your CV and a video on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com