We are looking for a talented Senior Customer Success Manager who is a master of driving the success of our great customers in the USA. You will be your customers’ strategic partner and you will help them get started and adopt eloomi using expert product knowledge, operational procedures and a customer focused mindset.
You will be responsible for product implementation and ongoing support operation via eloomi service plans. You will work with customer stakeholders to understand the use cases and success criteria and execute the best possible implementation and support the process.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the overall health of your book of business, reduce or maintain an acceptable low level of At-Risk Accounts and deliver a retention rate that is greater than the current year’s Budgeted retention rate.
This is not a commercial role and does not involve renewals, up-selling, cross-selling etc. The role is based onsite at our Orlando hub and as a Customer Success Manager you will report directly to the Customer Success Team Lead US.
What you will be doing:
- Hands on management of the onboarding of new customers and provide tactical and strategic guidance during implementation
- Understand what customers are looking to resolve, setting up expectations, mapping solutions to the gaps and outlining the eloomi value
- Proactively manage your own book of business throughout the entire customer journey, including ongoing optimization, monitoring usage and mitigating risks to ensure retention
- Become an expert and educate customers on our product to ensure they are leveraging product features effectively and finding value in our services
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Marketing, and other technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and timely take care of any customer issues
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, business, and technical acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to our Product and Development teams
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction that promotes customer advocacy
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our product and processes
- Become a thought leader and drive strategic conversations for account expansion
- Document all key customer attributes, needs, expectations and progress in our Customer Success system (Totango)
- Implementation skills – Ability to lead and document requirements, discovery process and expectation setting
- Project Management Skills – Proactive communication skills, ability to create and manage onboarding timelines, risk assessment and management
- CSM Skills – Track record of hitting client retention goals, cross collaborative communication with cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of client facing experience in a CSM/Client Success role
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure customer expectations and deadlines are met
- Experience with churn mitigation and churn management
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent time management skills
- It is a must that you have excellent written and spoken English language skills
You have a natural customer focused mindset, a true problem solver and you deliver best-in-class customer service using a customer-centric approach. You are empathetic, caring and a dedicated professional, that goes the extra mile to help customers grow their businesses and make them more efficient. You have a passion for HR-trends, processes, pains/challenges and how mid-market organization's drive people development, and you can leverage the momentum of this interest and knowledge to constantly develop yourself in the role. You continue developing internal competences and strong relationships cross-functionally and can support sales and customer presentations by preparing key data points, relevant measurement research and product adoption or use case suggestions.
Welcome to eloomi
We are a fast-growing international software company with headquarters in Denmark and an office hub in the USA. We have customers in +30 countries. With only 8 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you!) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact Ioanna Pechlivanidou at email@example.com to learn more. Or drop us your application on careers.eloomi.com and you will hear from us soon!
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com