Location: Fully remote from US/UK or on-site from Orlando hub possible
Here at eloomi, we are thinking BIG for 2024 and beyond. With our fast growing learning and development platform we believe we are brilliantly positioned to accelerate our already significant growth across all our global markets, with focus on Northern Europe, UK and US. Our talented Marketing team will be at the heart of this journey: powering our demand generation and executing creative campaigns that will enable us to go far ahead of our existing 1,000 customers. This therefore represents an unmissable opportunity for an innovative high- performer to lead the Marketing department, and be the rocket fuel, of a rapidly expanding software company. So please, join us for take-off.
As the Head of Marketing your primary responsibility will be to lead and deliver the eloomi marketing strategy, with a focus on driving demand generation and digital marketing initiatives that will elevate our volume of qualified leads and pipeline growth to the next level. In a highly competitive market, standing out from the crowd is vital, which is why as Head of Marketing you will be instrumental in enhancing our brand awareness, positioning, and messaging across all channels. We need to ensure our ICP knows who we are, and that we are the top player in our space.
We need an edge that says BANG. The good news is that we already have a strong setup, with the coolest marketing people and a strong digital leader and digital strategy. As Head of Marketing you take the overall leadership, and will spend most of your efforts on the Brand and Product marketing into the market (the edge), and play a operational role in this as well.
This role will sit at the equivalent of Director or VP/SVP level in the company, reporting directly to the senior leadership. In addition, you will inherit an incredibly gifted team, including a Digital Marketing Director, marketing specialists and creative designers.
The key areas of focus for our new Head of Marketing are as follows:
Brand and Product (your main focus):
- Take a hands-on approach in all disciplines relating to brand awareness, product marketing and creatives.
- Collaborate with the executive team to refine and amplify our brand identity, positioning, and messaging- executing this consistently throughout all marketing channels.
- Analyse consumer behaviour, identify market opportunities and design impactful branding strategies to enhance our visibility in the LMS/LXP market.
- Execute Thought Leader Marketing. Draw on our simplified GTM and ICP models to ensure eloomi is fronting and increasingly identifiable as the top player in our sector.
Growth and Content Marketing (Digital Marketing):
- Lead the digital marketing strategy area together with the Digital Marketing Director to create and manage effective digital campaigns, including paid, organic, social media, and content marketing.
- Ensure we drive CAC efficiency and invest in a constant improvable model supporting the sales teams with MQL’s and SQL’s. This area is secured by strong funding and resources, as well as external partners.
- Prepare and manage the allocation of budgets for all marketing campaigns and activities.
- Utilize data and analytics to assess the performance of marketing initiatives and make data-driven decisions to optimize and improve strategies.
- Build, manage and develop a highly creative and high-performing marketing team that is super motivated for success. Fostering a culture of collaboration, creativity, and accountability.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as head of Marketing or VP/SVP Marketing within a SaaS company, preferably within the learning and people development space.
- Have been instrumental in driving growth in a similar SaaS company of the level of minimum $20-50M ARR.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns and with demonstrable results.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Growth & Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing and Customer Excellence Marketing
- Exceptional leadership skills, with a track record of managing, coaching and inspiring colleagues located across multiple countries.
- Be data driven, with the ability to analyze and interpret complex data, and utilize it for effective decision- making.
- A highly enthusiastic and positive style, with a flair for creative thinking and ideas.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
Welcome to eloomi
We are a fast-growing international software company with headquarter in Denmark and an office hub in Orlando, USA. Our teams work from the West coast of US to Europe. We have customers in +30 countries. With only 8 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact Josh Carson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or drop us your application on careers.eloomi.com and you will hear from us soon!
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com