Location: On-site or hybrid from Orlando or Copenhagen hub
As the Business and Data Systems Owner you will be part of our Operations team and you will work across departments within eloomi in Europe and USA. You will be responsible for ensuring data integrity and hygiene through overall management and supervision of the organisation’s systems while building strong relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
You will proactively support various departments to ensure that eloomi obtains maximum benefit from the software systems by liaising with key stakeholders across all teams that utilise them.
As the Business and Data Systems Owner you will report directly to the FP&A Manager.
Business Systems Administration:
- Administer and multiple maintain business-critical systems such as Totango, Netsuite, etc., ensuring proper functionality, security, and user access.
- Collaborate with business units to understand system requirements and configure solutions to meet their needs.
- Oversee the organization's data management strategy, ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and accessibility of data.
- Design and implement data maintenance procedures and best practices.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for business systems vendors, managing relationships, and staying informed about updates and new features.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to existing systems and explore new technologies to meet evolving business needs.
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing business systems to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct regular system audits to ensure compliance with organizational policies and industry standards.
User Support and Training:
- Provide ongoing support to end-users, troubleshoot issues, and ensure smooth system operations.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate users on system functionality and best practices.
Collaboration with Stakeholders:
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to understand business processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to implement system enhancements and updates.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of system configurations, processes, and data management procedures.
- Ensure documentation is up-to-date and accessible to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Proven experience in business systems administration and data management
- Proficiency in administering business systems such as Totango, Netsuite, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with users at all levels
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical requirements
- Adaptability and the capacity to address problems with creative solutions
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and manage time efficiently
- Plus to have proficiency in data systems such as Snowflake, fivetran etc.
Welcome to eloomi
We are a fast-growing international software company with headquarters in Denmark and an office hub in the USA. We have customers in +30 countries. With only 8 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development and US based customers really like eloomi. Yes, we know, we are a cool company.
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you!) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at".
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you have questions about the position, feel free to contact Ioanna Pechlivanidou at email@example.com to learn more. Or drop us your application on careers.eloomi.com and you will hear from us soon!
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
See more at: www.eloomi.com